The Saw Blades for Thin Sheet Metal can be used for metal cutting. It can provide you with precise cutting at multiple angles, and multiple sawing will not cause the saw blade to break. We have strong research and development capabilities and are able to quickly produce new products with excellent performance according to the needs of customers and the market.
Idea for thin sheet metal(1.5-4mm)
1. High-strength tooth construction and precise titanium coating for better heat dissipation.
2. Titanium-coated Saw Blades for Thin Sheet Metal are sharper and more wear-resistant during use, making them easier to cut quickly.
3. Bimetal design can meet a wider range of cutting.
4. The new technology design can double the service life of the saw blade compared with the ordinary reciprocating saw blade, and can improve the cutting speed performance by 25% in metal cutting applications.
5. The unique design not only cuts through the widest range of metal materials, but also minimizes friction and heat build-up.
The effect of the saw blade on the cutting performance of the machine is critical. Its shape, sharpness and wear resistance are one of the decisive factors in the machine's cutting performance. Commonly used materials are generally high carbon steel and high speed tool steel. The hardness requirements of the saw teeth are different for different cutting objects.