The Cobalt Bi-Metal Reciprocating Blades are very stable. It is very easy to cut high hardness and high toughness materials, and it is not easy to break, not easy to saw and not easy to pull. This saw blade reduces cutting noise, making the cutting process quieter and less vibrational. It has a stronger cutting force than the zero rake angle teeth. This product is ideal for sawing valuable wood and sheets.
Thin sheet metals (1.5-4mm),pipes/profiles(dia.<150mm)
1. The saw tooth is a super-hard alloy head with extremely high hardness and wear resistance.
2. This Cobalt Bi-Metal Reciprocating Blades have excellent sawing effect when sawing hardwood.
3. The special tooth structure has good chip removal effect during the sawing process.
4. The high quality backing gives the saw blade good resistance to breakage.
5. Large rake angle, large curvature of the back of the tooth makes the tooth more penetrating.
This product is widely used for sawing and processing of wood, composite panels, etc. It is also suitable for sawing and processing of thin steel sheets and titanium alloys.