The 150mm Metal Reciprocating Saw Blades can be mounted on a saber saw for cutting metal materials (such as metal water pipes, automobile bodies, steel bars, cables, etc.) and plastics and composite materials (such as ABS engineering plastics, PE, RPR pipes, aluminum plastic, a glass reinforced plastics, etc.) can also cut wood, such as cork, hardwood, miscellaneous wood, wood with nails.
Idea for thin sheet metal(0.7-3mm),fine pipes/profiles(dia.5-100mm)*effortless,fine cutting
1. The patented serrated design makes the serrations sharp, so you can quickly cut wood or multilayer composites with the150mm Metal Reciprocating Saw Blades;
2. The optimized shank angle design increases the contact area during sawtooth cutting, increases the stability of the saw teeth, and extends the life of the saw blade;
3. High-quality high-speed steel strips reduce the possibility of saw blade breakage, maximizing the durability of the serrations and increasing the life of the saw blade;
4. Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction during cutting and increases cutting efficiency.
How to choose:
1. Select according to the processing object
The cutting objects of the saber saw are usually divided into: cutting metal (blue), cutting wood, wood with metal (white) and special materials (black).
2. Choose according to the strength of use and the precision of machining
When the machining accuracy is high, please select a saw blade with a large number of teeth; the precision is not high, please select the saw blade with less teeth when cutting fast.
3. Select according to the size of the cut material
The large cutting thickness of the saw blade = the total length of the saw blade -70mm. The thicker the material, the longer the saw blade needs to be selected.