Jig Saw Blades for Straight Cutting Wood or Plastic are steel strips with a toothed edge and the toothed edge is the main part of the saw blade.
Product title: T111B Milled and wavy set teeth
Milled and wavy set teeth: Teeth milled, wavy set
Blade for fine, straight cutting results into plywood, soft steel, aluminium, non-ferrous metals and plastics
HCS: Carbon steel for use with softer materials such as softwood,wood fibreboards and soft plastics
Jig Saw Blades for Straight Cutting Wood or Plastic are especially suitable for curved cutting epoxy, hardwood, cork, laminate, insulation and thermal insulation, plastics, etc.
1. When working, the workpiece should be fixed, and the profile positioning should conform to the direction of the knife to avoid abnormal cutting. Do not apply side pressure or curve cuts. The feed should be smooth and avoid the impact of the blade touching the workpiece, resulting in damage to the saw blade or the workpiece flying out, causing an accident.
2. When working, if abnormal sound and vibration are found, the cutting surface is rough, or the odor is generated, the operation must be terminated immediately, and the fault should be checked in time to eliminate the accident to avoid accidents.
3. When starting cutting and stopping cutting, do not feed the knife too fast to avoid broken teeth and damage.
4. If cutting aluminum alloy or other metal, use a special cooling lubricant to prevent the saw blade from overheating, causing paste, and other damage, which affects the cutting quality.
5. Equipment chip flute and slag suction device ensure smooth flow to prevent slag from forming into blocks, affecting production and safety.
6. When dry cutting, please do not cut continuously for a long time, so as not to affect the service life and cutting effect of the saw blade; wet film cutting should be cut with water to prevent leakage.