Product title: Jig Saw Blade for Stainless Steel
Milled and wavy set teeth: Teeth milled, wavy set
Blade for fine, straight cutting results into plywood, soft steel, aluminium, non-ferrous metals and plastics
HSS: Fully-hardened high-grade high speed steel for use with harder materials such as meta l, aluminium and non-ferrous metal.
1. The Jig Saw Blade for Stainless Steel is formed by laser beam welding and is suitable for high-speed sawing, which greatly improves work efficiency.
2. The sawing effect is good, the versatility is wide, and the teeth are not easy to be pulled and cracked.
3. It has a wide cutting range and can cut hard-to-cut materials such as stainless steel, bearing steel and tool steel.
The sawing speed is increased by 30%-100% compared to the tool steel saw blade. The sawing time can be reduced by 50%, resulting in higher production efficiency. It has a long working life.
If you are not sure how to pick or find the saw blade you want, please contact us in time.
1. Determine the specifications and length of your use (or band saw brand specifications)
2. Determine the material and material size you need to saw.
It is used to basic cut thin sheet metal(1-3mm).