The HSS Jig Saw Blades for Metal Cutting are made of high-speed steel, which is hard and strong. It is not easy to twist and deform in the work process, so the cutting efficiency and the straightness of the cut surface are good.
Product title: HSS Jig Saw Blades for Metal Cutting
Milled and side set teeth: Teeth milled, side set
HSS: Fully-hardened high-grade high speed steel for use with harder materials such as meta l, aluminium and non-ferrous metal
1. The HSS Jig Saw Blades for Metal Cutting are thicker and the work progress is fast. It can cut hard materials, cork, aluminum, plastic and non-ferrous metals.
2. Its sharp edge is treated by special high-frequency quenching, high hardness, not easy to chip, and the roll is more durable.
3. A serrated edge made of fully hardened material for excellent cutting performance and longevity.
4. The whole saw blade is made of imported steel, which is smooth, sharp and strong.
5. The serrations are precision machined to ensure straightness and sawing speed.
thin to thick sheet metal (3-15mm),pipes+profiles,incl.
It can cut a variety of metal materials, processing all kinds of tools, etc.