The Metal Cutting Jig Saw Blades have unique curved tooth design which minimizes stress points, extends blade life and ensures faster cutting. It uses cobalt-steel bimetal as a raw material to maximize blade life and increase durability.
This product is suitable for cutting stainless steel, thin metal plates and other materials. Our company can design different cutting materials to achieve the customer's use.
Product title: Metal Cutting Jig Saw Blades
Milled and wavy set teeth: Teeth milled, wavy set
Blade for fine, straight cutting results into plywood, soft steel, aluminium, non-ferrous metals and plastics
HSS: Fully-hardened high-grade high speed steel for use with harder materials such as meta l, aluminium and non-ferrous metal
1. Cutting lighter, cutting heat & low cutting noise;
2. The product has good thermal shock resistance and increased service life;
3. Its cutting surface is smoother and the tooth chamber does not block the debris;
4. This product can reduce the subsequent manufacturing process;
5. It can effectively reduce the manufacturing cost of customer products.
thin sheet metal(1-3mm)