Improper use of the saw blade not only reduces the service life of the saw blade, but also poses a personal danger. Therefore, here are six suggestions that you should pay attention to when using the saw blade. I hope it will help you.
1. The new saw blade should be run-in before the actual sawing (and the service life of the saw blade is more than three times that of the non-running service life). The running-in is the natural wear of the sawtooth, removing the burrs of the tooth tip, so that the saw tooth gradually adapts to the sawing to avoid the sawing, chipping, etc., and prolong the service life of the saw blade. Especially soft materials, such as 45#, P20, etc.
2. When the saw blade is running in, only half of the normal feed rate can be used (such as 45#Φ100 steel, the cutting time of the first knife is about 10 minutes) until the surface area of 300-1000cm2 is sawed (harder material) Take a small value) and gradually increase the feed rate to the normal value.
3. Before the saw blade is started, ensure that the material has been clamped.
4. It is strictly forbidden to cut the old mouth with the new saw blade. The new saw blade cannot be sawed in the sawing edge that has been sawed obliquely.
5. When the saw blade is started, there should be at least 2mm or more between the sawtooth tip and the sawed material.
6. When using the saw blade, select different feed speeds according to different materials; select different numbers of teeth according to the size of the material.
Previous: No Information